2015年2月28日星期六

Before the First Class

a: my best creative sculpture


This is a found-object sculpture, 'communication', made by myself years ago. It constituted by six spheres, representing universe, continents, countries, individuals, aspects of society as well as non human respectively, and a big lip with tongues. I want to tell audiences that communication is essential for everyone and in anywhere, even with ET and machines.  Moreover, i made it by found objects abandoned by people, like badges, chip of old desktop computer, defective tie, moth eaten woolen yarn and so on, which transfer me from resist and shame worn stuff to enjoy find beauty on everything. Now, i am pretty proud for myself with board boundary loveliness. 


b: a great piece of architecture


Fine Rome Pantheon Interior by Home Design Gallery (2015)
This is interior view of the Pantheon in Rome which is one of countable architectures deserving the word--'great', personally speaking. The Pantheon is the most innovative temple at that time comparing with the temple of Jupiter which followed the established templet of temple. More specifically, I love the dome most, because it mad the room become sacred and inviolable by use of light. That is a breakthrough in design.

c: my original photograph of beautiful


I took this photo 4 years ago at the Lotus Festival in my hometown. At that time, beautiful blooming flower grabbed attentions, but the scenery under water was also comparable and even more colorful. I love this photo because of, not only its obviously affluent colors, but also of the beauty of time shown by lotus leaf and hope demonstrated by tiddler. Moreover, there are contrast between beauty of placid leaf and of nomadic tiddler. I prefer to find meaning behind objects.


d. description 

Hazan Motorworks:
 Noun:mantis
Verb: balance
 Adjective: mecanical


Rolex:
 Noun: universe
Verb: ray
Adjective: profound


Christian Benner Custom:
 Noun: shark
Verb: spark
 Adjective: paradoxical


没有评论:

发表评论